English Grammar for Students of Spanish: The Study Guide for Those Learning Spanish
Arnold, 2003 - 210 páginas
"Clearly exposed with some sample explanations of difficult issues. An excellent and necessary idea for teaching Spanish. A very useful reference book" (Lisa Clughen, Nottingham Trent University)
"The students that have bought the book on my recommendation have found it very useful. They find it difficult to understand grammatical terms as they haven't got a grounding in English grammar. The book helps them to understand how their own language works and how this can be applied to another language. It speeds up their progress in Spanish"
Thousands of students have found this book the ideal way to master Spanish. This new fifth edition offers:
* explanantion of a concept as it applies to English
* the same concept as it applies to Spanish
* similarities and differences between English and Spanish
* common pitfalls for Englsih speakers
* review exercises with answer key
* Study Tips: learning vocabulary, word forms, developing memorization skills
Comentarios de la gente - Escribir un comentario
No encontramos ningún comentario en los lugares habituales.